Dan Dillman states; IAM Providing Solutions to Wipe Out our current Unfunded Liabilities, that will place our City on a Firm Foundation, these Proposed Solutions will Provide An Abundance of Funds for the City to Utilize to Create New Opportunities, Projects and Investments that will Bring Us Returns Financially and Morally.
• As Mayor, I Will Lead The Initiative To Create A Bond and or Property Tax Measure, to raise 400 Million Dollars, “This Ask Creates An Estimated Commitment From Us, The Community Of $111.00 Each, Per Year For 40 Years”. Let’s Stop the Constant Nickel and Dime Approach that has not been Effective, We Can Step Up One Time with a Big Ask to Solves the Problems and Create New Opportunities.
• With These Funds, We Wipe Out The Greatest Mountain Facing Our City Today, Unfunded Pension Liabilities, We Pay Off Existing And Growing Debt Completely.
• We Gain A General Fund With Reserves Of Over $230 Million.
• We Invest In Private And Public Projects That Create Solutions To Housing, We Build New Housing, We Create Temporary Spaces For The Displaced, Homelessness. These Investments Will Be Morally Right, But They Will Also Create Residual Financial Returns, That Create Sustainability.
• As Mayor, I will, Initiate Balanced Rental Solutions. We will Adopt, “A Just Cause Eviction Policy”, It is Fair and Balanced. We will Protect Renters with a Truly Effective Rent Review Board with the Power To Protect Renters and Stop Anyone From Abusing The System.
• As Mayor, I Will Lead The Effort For The City To Own And Operate A Parcel Of Land That Provides Space And Place For Those Living Out Of Their Cars, Rv's And Mobile Homes. We Can Operate And Offer These Spaces As Affordable Housing Solutions And Create Residual Income.
• We Will Increase Public Safety, 1st Responders, Fire And Police And Utilize Technologies To Our Advantage, With Privacy And Transparency Guidelines.
• Other Immediate Benefits To The Community, Free City Wide Wi-Fi, Free Public Pools Access, Free Health Services, Free Food For The Ones In Immediate Need, Through Local Non-Profit Partnerships And Agencies.
• As Mayor, I Will Create Public Private Partnership Programs With Entrepreneurs And Or Community Collectives For New Startups, One Example Is A Restaurant Startup That Teaches And Employs Youth And Adults Of All Ages, While Creating Some Form Of Profit Sharing Within The Organization For Owners/Workers And Creates A Residual Income To The City For The Life Of The Business.
• As Mayor, I Will Work To Lower The Sales Tax, San Leandro Should Have The Lowest Sales Tax In The Surrounding Area, Not One Of The Highest, Lowering The Sales Tax Will Create A Desire To Buy And Spend In San Leandro And The Quantity Of Commerce Will Increase The Revenue Even As The Taxation Is Lowered.
• As Mayor, I Will Create Easy Policy For The City, Businesses, Property Owners And Individuals To Create Advertising Opportunities, Such As Digital Billboards, Wallscapes, Naming Rights And Sponsorships, In Return The City Would Receive A Percentage Of The Residual Income. We Will Create Reasonable And Wise Guidelines To Make This A Creative And Artistic Venture.
• As Mayor, I Will Encourage And Foster Home Businesses, Within A Global Economy All Can Benefit From Home Businesses.
• As Mayor I Will Create A Deeper Relationship With Our Youth, I Will Create Apprenticeships Through Local And Regional Partnerships. The Youth Want To Learn How To Make Things. All Do Not Learn The Same Way And Traditional School Programs, May Be Leaving Some Future World Changing Individual Uninspired! We Have To Provide The Opportunity For Inspiration.
• As Mayor, I Will Create Community Collective Gardening And Farming Solutions, While Initiating Policy That Encourages Grocery Stores To Donate Their Products To Local Nonprofits For Community Distribution Instead Of Throwing Good Resources Away.
• As Mayor, I Will Preserve Nature And The Marina.
• As Mayor, I Will Protect Parks, Open Spaces, Natural Resources, Wild Life, Butterflies, Family Pets.
• As Mayor, I Will Take A Balanced Approach To Protecting These Assets.
• As Mayor, I Will Create The Perfect Balance Between Nature, Community, Tourism And Commerce.
• As Mayor, I Will Implement The Master Art & Culture Plan, That Is Ready And Waiting For Deployment.
• As Mayor, I Will Lead An Expansion Of Art Culture Dining And Night Life. We Will Create An Atmosphere Rich With Expression Of Art And Culture For All To Enjoy And Participate, That Will Be Community Building And Fun.
• As Mayor, I Will Make Sure East 14th Street Is Immediately Paved From South San Leandro To The Down Town, We Will Also Pave The Roads To The Marina, We will Lobby our Partners at the County, The State and The Federal Governments Transportation Agencies!
• As Mayor, I Will Create A Safety, Privacy And Transparency Plan/Policy.
• Potential Expansion • Annexing Unincorporated San Leandro and San Lorenzo • Combine San Lorenzo Unified And San Leandro Unified School Districts.
Dan Dillman is 46 years old. Dan is a life long Bay Area resident, who was born in Oakland CA. Dan grew up and was raised in Oakland, Hayward, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley and San Leandro. Dan is married to Gina Dillman, they were high school sweethearts that had married at age 19, Dan and Gina Dillman moved to their first apartment on 150th Ave in San Leandro to start their new family. Dan and Gina Dillman have been together more than 30 years and have raised their (3) children in San Leandro. Dan Dillman has been an entrepreneur and businessman, who’s extensive background includes technology and the arts and the integration of the two. Dan Dillman is an active community leader, that has been the recipient of multiple awards as an independent business man. Daniel Dillman currently serves as a board of Directors for Alameda California’s Historic Spiritual Center, The Home of Truth, which was founded in 1895 by Annie and Harriet Rix.
Made By: DAN DILLMAN